SDA Bocconi School of Management
Executive Master in Marketing & Sales (EMMS)
The Executive Master in Marketing & Sales (EMMS) by SDA Bocconi is a specialized and international master that runs over 14 months and is taught entirely in English. The executive format of the program means that traditional classes are combined with distance learning sessions, allowing you to work and study at the same time. The master focuses on sales and marketing, and offers you the opportunity to study not only at SDA Bocconi in Milano but also at ESADE in Barcelona and Madrid.
EMMS will enable you to:
• round up your skills and develop the strategic mind-frame which would make you successful in a management position
• develop your career path while continuing to work
• learn marketing and sales knowledge in an international context
• share the experience of other professionals involved in marketing and sales in different companies, industries, and countries
• find new networking opportunities in an international market
• gain awareness of your skills and competences through a specifically designed program
EMMS offers you:
• A unique and specialized program of study in marketing and sales that includes classes in 3 different cities, distance learning sessions and the opportunity to put into practice what you have learned through a business project. PUT Structure and Calendar
• The Executive Master in Marketing & Sales is offered in partnership with ESADE Business School to give you an even bigger range of opportunities, contacts and experiences.
Teaching methods and evaluation process
The total length of EMMS is 14 months, January - March the following year
Residential modules and exams take up 32 working days and 4 Saturday mornings and are divided between Italy and Spain.
Overall, 50% of the EMMS sessions are face-to-face and 50% are by distance learning sessions
About SDA Bocconi School of Management
The leading School of Management in Italy and the only Italian School present in all of the most important International rankings (Financial Times, Bloomberg Businessweek, The Economist, Forbes), SDA Bocconi has established itself as a European leader in higher education.
SDA Bocconi School of Management is part of Università Bocconi, the first Italian University to grant a degree in economics. For over a century, Bocconi has played a leading role in Italy’s social and economic modernization.
SDA Bocconi has been engaged in the promotion and organization of executive education since 1971, with an International approach. The School’s vision of empowering life through knowledge and imagination lies behind its program offerings: Executive Education Open and Custom Programs, MBA and Master Programs, for the development of individuals, companies, institutions and economic systems.
Choosing SDA Bocconi and coming to Milano means choosing a vibrant environment, the entrepreneurial, financial and industrialized center of Italy, a doorway to Europe. In short, a wealth of international contacts and opportunities.
And Milano, of course, is culture, fashion, design, food and the art of living.
Latest SDA Bocconi Rankings
9th MBA in Europe - Financial Times Global MBA Ranking 2016
25th MBA Worldwide - Financial Times Global MBA Rankings 2015
7th BS in Europe - Financial Times European B-Schools 2015
32nd Executive MBA in Europe - Financial Times Executive MBA 2015
7th in the world for Custom Programs - Financial Times Executive Education 2015
10th in Europe in the overall standings - Financial Times Executive Education 2015
5th International B-Schools outside of the US - Forbes - The Best International Business Schools 2015 (1-year, non-US Programs)
4th MBA program in the world (excluding the US) for the return on investment - Forbes - The Best International Business Schools 2015 (1-year, non-US Programs)
14th MBA in Europe, 50th MBA Worldwide - The Economist 2015 Full-Time MBA Ranking
12th among the best programs taught outside of the U.S., and 10th in Europe - Bloomberg Businessweek Best Business School Ranking 2015
5th in Europe - QS - TopMBA Global 200 Business Schools Report 2014/2015 - Europe