Risk, Crisis and Disaster Management MSc
Ken Edwards Building, University Road, Leicester, LE1 7RH, UK
+44 (0) 116 223 1818
+44 (0) 116 252 3949
Type of course
Length of course
Two to three years by Distance Learning
Date of commencement
Starting in March
Please note that the fees for our distance learning programmes are based on where you will be residing in the world during your studies.
You will have the option to pay:
1.Your full tuition fee course on initial registration or
2.Half of your course fee on initial registration (the final half of your course fee will be due on the anniversary of your initial registration) or
3.Over six instalments over the first two years of your study (three instalments if you are studying the Postgraduate Certificate or Postgraduate Diploma)
The University accepts a range of payment methods.
1. Ratio of National / Overseas students: 18/82
2. Ratio of Men / Women: 54/46
3. Age range: 21 - 50
• Possession of a good UK honours degree or its overseas equivalent OR an acceptable professional qualification
• OR possession of either the University of Leicester’s Diploma in Management or the University of Leicester’s Professional Diploma in Management
• English Language requirements: IELTS 6.5, or TOEFL 90 (IBT)
Major recruiters of graduates of our programmes
Our graduates have gone onto work for a variety of companies. Some examples include: BMW, Cable and Wireless, Citibank, General Motors Corporation, Imperial Oil, JP Morgan Chase and Co, KPMG, Nikon AG Switzerland, Qatar Petroleum, Standard Chartered Bank, Unilever.